- AT&T drops device subsidy with new tariff 5 December 2013 | 3:09 pm
- UK government to invest in rural coverage and driverless cars 5 December 2013 | 10:55 am
- Deutsche Telekom partners with Twitter 5 December 2013 | 10:51 am
- US firm looks to disrupt international call market 4 December 2013 | 4:17 pm
- UK operators devise game plans 4 December 2013 | 1:59 pm
Informa Telecoms & Media are delighted to announce the Internet of Things Connectivity event in London this November. As the IoT marketplace grows with competing technologies and brand new products, the time has come to define the business case, develop profitable partnerships and find out where the value proposition is for future services.
The conference will allow you to analyse all of the current short range wireless technologies and compare how they are maturing to meet the evolving needs of the network. Find out how the IoT needs to adapt to meet the differing needs of vertical markets, hear case studies of new and exciting devices and discover how the perceived needs and requirements of the market will change and how you can futureproof your connectivity strategy.
- The ecosystem of competing technologies – What does the landscape look like and how will this evolve over the coming twelve months?
- Comparing Weightless, Bluetooth, ZigBee Z-Wave and DECT ULE
- Developing a valuable proposition for the customer - Smart Homes, Smart Cities and Connected Living
- Standards and security – where are we and how ‘secure’ is the Internet of Things?
- Evaluating the potential for profitable partnerships and successful service enablement
- Connected devices in the cloud – when, how and where?
- The role of Big Data in the Internet of Things
- What’s holding up IoT development – protocol issues, lack of definition and fundamental network architecture issues
- Application development – how is the IoT working in practice?
- Device use cases
- Examining current sensor networks
- Utility Companies
- Software and application developers
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Components and chipset manufacturers
- Integration and interoperability specialists
- Product design companies
- industry analysts
Aside from the exceptional educational experience you will receive from attended the inaugural Internet
of Things Connectivity event you will also benefit from an array of networking opportunities including:
- Online Networking Tool: Providing you the opportunity to network pre, during and post conference
- Conference workshops – Network with and learn from key individuals on a more interactive and personal level
- Speed networking – a chance to meet your peers in a fun, informal atmosphere, taking the concept of ‘speed dating’ into the business arena
- Networking refreshment breaks – Meet your industry colleagues and discuss their views on the market over a tea or a coffee
- Networking Luncheon – take the opportunity to relax and meet new faces at the networking luncheon
- Evening reception – at the end of the day, unwind at our drinks reception and mingle with prospective new partners
Very interesting for networking and presentationsSagemcom Broadband
Great networking eventTruecall
Very good opportunity to meet all of the relevant industry players and to exchange opinions and viewsPanasonic